Something Like Alt Rock: July 18 Additions

 Continue to build up our July playlist before start cutting back, we've probably got one more week to build up before we tear it down to just our favorites from the month. Check out this week's new tracks below or on Spotify

Nickelback with John 5 - Rattle The Cage


Sawyer Hill - Alibi


Dexter and the Moonrocks - If You Could Talk



The Menzingers - Everything I Ever Saw



Gin Blossoms - Everywhere


As It Is - I'm So Alive!


Stand Atlantic - Lucid



Slowly Slowly, Alex Lahey - Let's Go Out



Theory of a Deadman - Funeral Song



Minute After Midnight - It Was Never A Phase



If Not For Me, Windtalkers - I Lie Awake




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shut Up and Rock: Embracing Lead Singer Changes

Something Like Alt Rock: Best of March 2026

Something Like Alt Rock - Oct 5